ONLINE MARKETEER – AMSTERDAM (40 uur)
Are you a marketing freak? Kick you in beautiful figures in Google Analytics, and you have an “I Love SEO” tattoo on your chest? Then you are the marketing specialist where we are looking for!
For a shop in Amsterdam, we are in fact currently looking for an online marketer who is ready for the next step in his or her career. So you see yourself already set up online campaigns to give a boost visitor numbers to the shop? Please read on, because this could be your dream job.
You will be working in a shop with an informal atmosphere. The organization is as flat as can be and you are therefore in direct contact with the owner. The entire team of staff consists of approximately 20 employees. These include order pickers, customer service staff etc. There is a need for an experienced (+/- 2 years) marketer who can set up independent campaigns and adopt other novice marketers in tow.
So you are responsible for:
- The development and implementation of feeds;
- Managing and motivating novice online marketers;
- Achieving sales targets through the use of social media, SEO, SEA, SEM, affiliates;
- Managing and executing effective marketing communications and digital campaigns;
- Ensuring measurement and reporting on campaign performance;
- Tapping new sources of revenue.
We are looking for someone with:
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in a marketing management position and experience in managing various online marketing partners;
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing strategies, concepts and practices, such as channels Certainly, Marketplace, Google Shopping and Adwords should be a piece of cake;
- Experience in managing large marketing budgets;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch;
- The skills to develop decision making by collecting and analyzing statistics that support that purpose;
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics;
- Strong background in SEO, SEA and SEM.
What you can expect:
- A full-time job at a nice fast growing company;
- A good salary;
- Travel allowance
- A big bonus if you do the top;
- Challenge at the right working and thinking;
- Much independence and personal responsibility;
- Enthusiastic and friendly colleagues and an informal atmosphere;
- Lots of room for initiative and development;
- Beer during a Friday drink.
Get all this warm? Apply directly and maybe you will be the new marketing talent from this company!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Team SmartMatch on 020-261 38 48.